Participation in this contest is restricted to persons who meet the following conditions.
Rules of participation:
– The person needs to reside in the Province of Quebec.
– The questionnaire sends via QR need to be completed. (5 questions total)
– They registered via the QR on the registration form.
– They have until October 31th 2023 to answer the questionnaire.
– The draw will begin on September 30th 7:00am. and end on October 30th 2023 à Minuit.
– We will have one pet owner winner to the prize.
– No purchase is needed to win the prize.
– The finale prize is a year of Flexadin advanced supplies for a year for one dog, that has an approximate value of 600$.
– The final prize will be delivered to a veterinary clinic close to you the winner location.
– The winner will be determined by a random draw including all qualifying participants on November 15th 2023 at 1:00 PM Eastern time.
– Prize giveaway will incur no cost to participants and prizes cannot be redeemed as cash in lieu of prize.
– The winner has to claim his prize before December 31st 2023.
– The winner will be informed via email and phone call.
Personal data collection of participants will be done with their consent in the context of this contest for establishing the identity of the participant, to reach them in case they are a winner and for delivering prizes. Personal data will be treated according to Vetoquinol Canada’s confidentiality policy.
Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping to reach a settlement.